Sunday, February 9, 2020

More Puppy Love

I liked the last 'Baxter' card so much that I had to make another. 
This time I used the colors from The Color Throwdown and the sketch from MFT





I had a watercolored, die cut heart (Spellbinders retired) on my desk that I discarded from another project and realized it was the perfect blues for this color challenge.  I added some striped pink paper- Just Us Girls Challenge is to use stripes- and added Baxter, from Impression Obsession atop the heart. 


I again used the Like Crazy sentiment for Baxter to hold. 
I am also entering the Mod Squad Challenge- You're All Heart. 


7 comments:

  1. This is just as cute as the last one. I really like that stamp. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and love your coloring too! Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun use of the sketch and colors!! That "pup" is too sweet!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, I love your little puppy, and the blue heart is perfect.bGreat take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute and gorgeous Lee Ann. Love the angle of your stripes. Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to see you in this week's JUGS gallery, Lee Ann. Your card is absolutely adorable. I love this cute puppy popping over the sweet pink stripes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...