Monday, February 3, 2020

The Way to My Heart...

Hello!

I have yet another Valentine for you today, this time with the ultimate way to my heart...SWEETS!
I was inspired by the sketch at CAS this Sketch~


My colors are from Fab Friday~
CASE This Sketch~


The cupcakes are from the latest release from Sweet n Sassy Stamps- Birthday Borders.  I found them to be perfect for Valentine's Day as well.  The sentiment is from the Lots of Love Stamp Set.  The cupcakes are colored with Copics and fussy cut out, then popped up on dimensional tape.

I am also linking up to Time Out Challenges- 'Affectionate', 
As well as The Paper Players- Love is in the Air.

Please excuse the bad photo- we had a long stretch of gray days!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous week!

Lee Ann 

9 comments:

  1. Love the ombre look and fab take on the sketch. The colours of the cales really pop against this background-super colouring. And now I am hungry! Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Lee Ann! This is perfect! Love your use of our colors so much here, such beautiful cupcakes, and what a great layout, too. Your coloring of the cupcakes has me drooling, lol... Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee Ann, what a yummy Valentine! I love the blue ombre and all those pretty cupcakes! Certain to brighten someone's day! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Valentine's card! Perfect take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This Valentine is as sweet as can be and I love the cheery color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cupcakes are scrumptious looking indeed! I'm with you, that's definitely the way to my heart LOL! At least for Valentine's Day. Beautiful coloring and a fun take on all the challenges. Thank you so much for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, Lee Ann! I LOVE these blues together. Your coloring is perfect, and those cupcakes look soooo yummy! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, gorgeous coloring and color choices. You are making me so hungry. Love that the colors are non traditional for Valentines. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your sweet Valentine Lee Ann! The blue ombre makes a nice change from the red and pink and contrasts with your cute cupcakes perfectly. A great take on the sketch and just perfect for our loved-up challenge this week too! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...