Saturday, February 8, 2020

Puppy Love

Hello and Happy Weekend, Everyone! 

Today I have what may be my most favorite Valentine for the year.  I am using this adorable pooch from Impression Obsession. This pup is Baxter and he just had to jump in my cart!  He was perfect for their challenge this week.  I paired him, along with this fun sentiment, Like Crazy, to create this card for their Hugs and Kisses Challenge.


Of course, I needed to get the hugs and kisses in there, so I used the XO Square stamp to make my xoxo patterned paper. 
I used the sketch from CASE This Sketch~


For the linear panel along the right side, I used a scrap piece of a monoprint that I had made with my Gel Press Plate that I could not bear to throw out.  Pup is colored with Copics and fussy cut out. 

I am also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, 'With Love',
As well as The Male Room~


And Time Out Challenges,


And lastly, Krafty Chicks Challenge- 'Stamp Act'

Thanks for popping by! 

Lee Ann 

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable image, love how you have put all this card together, Love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our Heart challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. I love Baxter. Oh, he is great! So cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pup sure is a sweetie and fab colouring and of course you had to use kisses! Do like that panel you added. Super card. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Leanne. Love that pup! Thanks for playing with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute dog! It's perfect for a masculine card! Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our future challenges too!
    Regards,
    Maja DT at The Male Room
    My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...