Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches and a Guy Card

Hello All!

Welcome back to a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  This week our sketch if from the talented Jen B, who is as sweet as she is talented! 


For some reason I struggled with this sketch.  I think it was just lack of MOJO.  But when I turned the sketch 180 degrees, I came up with a fun guy card.
Here is your sketch~

I replaced the banner for a bear.  I love this furry guy.  He is Big Bear from Impression Obsession.  He is colored with Copics and super easy to do no line coloring on.  I masked him and sponged a tree background for him, using WPlus9 Lake House Ink for the sponged sky.  The die cut sentiment is also from WPlus9.  I use this set often.  Instead of sequins, I added a few enamel dots to finish the card.
I am linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge~ Anything Goes

Check out the rest of the fabulous inspiration from the team and then join us!

Thanks for stopping by,

Lee Ann

7 comments:

  1. This is so darling! I love that bear and just got him in the mail this month! Love your background for him. I struggled as well - probably due to the busy times, and not stamping for many days, but Mona Lisa was famous, so I am going with that for this week for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Beautiful coloring and fab design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card! That little bear is just too cute (and beautifully coloured) and I love how you've turned the sketch upside down! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is amazing! The bear is fabulous against that fabulous background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so fun! You've done a brilliant job of coloring - and he pops on the simple blue/white background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you turned the sketch and found inspiration! This is just such fun. And that coloring...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is just so fun! I'm in love with that bear, Lee Ann! You did an amazing coloring job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...