Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches # 445

Hello and Happy Wednesday, All!

Oh, you are going to love the latest FMS sketch!  It is so unique and fun! Jen M. knocked it out of the park with this one.


Curious about the sketch?  Here you go!


For this card, I started with a background panel that I was hoarding.  It was made with Distress Spray Stains and a Tim Holtz Schoolhouse Stencil.  To that I added a black circle die cut and a strip of white cs to ground my butterflies.  The butterflies are from the Sweet n Sassy Stamps Flower Garden Stamp Set and were stamped with Versafine Onyx Black Ink on Neenah Solar White cs, then fussy cut out.
A sentiment from The Future Stamp Set (snss) was heat embossed with Brutus Monroe Alabaster White ep.

Head on over to the Freshly Made Sketches Blog to check out the rest of the amazing inspiration from the team, then join us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  

Simon Says Stamp
Picked Raspberry Spray Stain
Broken China Spray Stain
Mermaid Lagoon Spray Stain
Evergreen Bough Spray Stain

Sweet n Sassy Stamps
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
MISTI

9 comments:

  1. Full of inky goodness! I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool background! And I love this sentiment! A fabulous card, Lee Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the line of black & white butterflies! They pop perfectly against the inky background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I love this! That colorful background is amazing and I love that line of sweet butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous background - I love that you stuck with black and white on top of it. The sentiment and those butterflies really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That background look amazing and your row of butterflies is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Such a beautiful sentiment - love the embossing! Those butterflies are so sweet and that background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing background, Lee Ann! I love the bright colors and the very artsy look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That background is so awesome! I love the little row of butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...