Sunday, July 12, 2020

Roses

Hello All!

I just got back from Florida, visiting my parents- trying to get back into the routine of things.
I have another rose card to share, this one very 'loose' which is so not my tendency.  But, I made it while crafting with a friend and she seemed to help me let the inner looseness free, lol! 


I used the Sweet n Sassy Stamps True Beauty Stamp Set.  This time I used two images, the outline stamp and the solid stamp. 

Using my MISTI, I inked up the solid image with two different colors of distress ink, varying between yellow, orange and coral and then stamped the image, overlapping images as I went.  Once I was done with the colored images, I went back in with the outlined image and stamped it over each colored image.
The entire panel was then die cut with the MFT Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frames Dies, rotating the frame 180 degrees for interest.  I hand cut a black banner and heat embossed the sentiment from the Mason Jar Bouquet Stamp Set using Versamark ink and Brutus Monroe Alabaster Ultra Fine Embossing Powder.
A few sequins and some gold thread finish off the card.

I am linking up to Sunday Stamps~

As well as Festive Friday~
I used green, flower, die cuts and embossing.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  


3 comments:

  1. So lovely, Lee Ann - I think you did a great job "letting loose," lol. Love the framing, too - a gorgeous detail! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It is great to have a stamping buddy who helps you unleash your "inner looseness"! Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lee Ann your card is beautiful! I love the overlapping effect of the flowers with the colors and the cool die cut frame. Thanks so much for playing along at Sunday STamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...