Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Zesty!

Hello All!

It is Wednesday already, which means it is time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  This week I am your hostess.  After a month off trying to get some MOJO back, I was wanting a totally different sketch, at least for me.  Outside the box and graphic.  So here it is!


Well, what do you think?  I love how it turned out.  Yellow and gray is SUCH a GREAT color combo!
Here is your sketch~
I hope you have fun with this!  This would have scared me a few years back, but now I try to just go with it.  The sweet (or sour!) lemons are from the newest Sweet n Sassy Stamps Release.  The set is my favorite from the release- Summer Fruits-so so cute! 
The lemons were colored with Copics and then fussy cut out.  The white card base was then put in the MISTI, with the gray panels temporarily attached.  The sentiment was stamped in Versamark ink.  After stamping onto the gray panel, the panel was removed and the sentiment was stamped onto the white card base in versamark ink.  Both were heat embossed with Brutus Monroe Raven Embossing Powder
I reattached the panels, this time with dimensional adhesive, making sure the sentiment lined up.  A few black sequins finish it off! 

Check out what the rest of my teammates have for you and then join us!  Can't wait to see what you do with this!

Lee Ann 



6 comments:

  1. Love the sketch and your card is wonderful! Fabulous clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these sweet lemons and this fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I am loving the gray with the yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pop of yellow on the gray! The sentiment off the edge is such a fun touch. Thanks for the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and the lemons really pop off the neutral background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love yellow and gray. Always just makes me say wow. And this is fantastic! Love the lemons!! Thanks for a great sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...