Sunday, July 19, 2020

Rose in Teal- or is it Aqua?

Hello All! 

It is a hot one here in St Louis this weekend.  But I guess it is mid July. 
About the only thing I am growing in my yard is weeds, but if I had a choice, I would be growing roses! 



I am pretty good with colors EXCEPT for Teal and Aqua.  Which is which??  Are they the same? Green or Blue??  I have no idea.  So I am really not sure what color this rose is, but I love it none the less.  The rose is from the True Beauty Stamp Set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  It was stamped with Antique Linen Distress ink and colored with Copics.  It was then fussy cut out. 
My background was done with a Prima Stencil and spritzed with Shimmerz Well Blue Me Down Coloringz on mixed media paper. 
A white die cut, made with the Simon Says Stamp Outline Clustered Leaves Die- was used to ground the rose.  The 'hello' sentiment is stamped with Crushed Olive Distress Ink.  It came out quite dark as I stamped it several times, using my MISTI
The card was finished off with Simon Says Stamp Moonshine Sequins. 
I am linking this card up to the Flower Challenge, Summer/Winter Flowers


As well as Inkspirational- Coloring~


Additional shopping links below~

Thanks for stopping by! 

Lee Ann 

Simon Says Stamp
True Beauty Stamp Set
MISTI 
Neenah 80# Solar White cs

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning!! I LOVE your background that you made and that flower is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning no line coloring and I love the look of the background and the die cut leaf detail. Very artsy card! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning Lee Ann, love the colours you used too and that fabulous rose! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love it....well done mf.
    Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...