Thursday, July 16, 2020

Sweet Berries

Hello Everyone!

Today I have some wonderful, sweet, Raspberries to share with you!  They are from the latest release from Divinity Designs.


I stamped an all over pattern on my white card base using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I then colored the images with Copics.
I decided to highlight one branch of berries, so die cut a frame from the panel, using the Pierced Ovals Dies.  I discarded the smaller center oval and used just the frame, popping it up on dimensional adhesive.

I positioned the panel and the frame on the card base to determine where I wanted the focal image to go, then stamped it in Memento ink.  I colored the image with Copics, adhered the large panel and die cut frame over it and then added a sentiment strip across the card.

My second card I really wanted to keep CAS.  I do this often when then image is so pretty it can just stand on its own.


This is a OLC; I masked off the sentiment area and stamped my berries, using my MISTI.  The images were colored with Copics.  The sentiment panel was then outlined with a black marker.  I added a bit of color around the berries using a Copic.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment within the sentiment panel and added shiny sequins to finish.

That's it for me today! Hope you are all having a good week!

Lee Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...