Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Whimsical Flowers

Good Morning everyone! 

Today's card is BRIGHT!  The whimsical flowers from the Flower Garden Stamp Set seemed to call for bright colors.  I used the sketch from CASE This Sketch~


I used the MISTI to stamp the flowers with Versafine Onyx Black Ink onto Arches cold press 100% cotton water color paper.  I pulled out a medium that I have not used in a long long time, Derwent Inktense Pencils.  Initially, I colored the pigment onto the paper, but then I switched to the brush to tip method. 
The background was a panel I had in my stash from playing with Distress Spray Stain.  I added a couple of strips of Neenah Solar White cs and then popped up the fussy cut floral image and sentiment on dimensional adhesive.  The sentiment is from the Mason Jar Bouquet Stamp Set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  A few sequins finish the card.
  I did flip the sketch. 


Looking for more places to shop?

Simon Says Stamp~
Arches 100%  cotton cold press water color paper
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
MISTI
Flower Garden Stamp Set 
Mason Jar Bouquet Stamp Set 

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  

2 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING!! I LOVE that background and how you flipped that sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderfully bright and beautiful..... a lovely addition to the CTS #381 gallery!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...