Friday, November 8, 2019

Be Jolly!

Hello!

I have yet another snowman card using my favorite colors this season.


This chubby guy is from the Snow Much Fun Stamp Set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  He is colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  My background is done on Tim Holtz watercolor paper; I stamped snowflakes from both the Snow Much Fun stamp set and Folk Art Snowflakes in versamark ink and heat embossed them in white ep.  I then watercolored the background using the emboss resist technique.  I used my much loved Ken Oliver Colorbursts.
The sentiment is done with a die from Stamplorations and is perfect for this jolly guy.  I die cut it 4 times and stacked the dies, the last one being offset to give a white shadow effect.  I colored the sentiment with Copics in an ombre style.
I put my snowman atop the 'l' as if he was twirling up there on his skate.  A few sequins finish the card.
I am linking up to a few challenges-
Christmas Kickstart Challenge- 'snow'
Krafty Chicks Challenge- 'winter'
Addicted to Stamps and More- anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lee Ann - what a lovely surprise to find you in the gallery at The Christmas Kickstart! Love your card - I don't think that Snowy could look any happier. Thanks for playing along, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, he is super cute, great background too, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.
    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This jolly snowman is so cute and made me smile. Beautiful colours and card .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...