Friday, November 1, 2019

Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

Hello!
It is that time of year when we celebrate coffee (or tea or hot chocolate) with the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!  A huge thanks to Amy Tsuruta for her work in putting this hop together.



I fell in love with this fabulous die from Impression Obsession, Tea Cocoa.  I decided to make it look like old fashioned milk glass by embossing it with a polka dot embossing folder.


I kept it simple, with some patterned paper and some glitter.  YES, glitter.  I never use it as frankly, I hate it!  But, it was perfect to jazz up the whipped cream.  While I had it out, I put down a length of Score Tape and burnished some glitter into it.
The wonderful sentiment is also Impression Obsession- I am obsessed with the font- and is called Warmest Wishes.

I am linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, 'Anything Goes

Super simple!  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!

Lee Ann  

27 comments:

  1. Oh this is so nice and cozy! Love that die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the white on this frosty Christmas card! So very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that cup looks so cute with the embossing! I really like the glitter on the whipped cream. I used to not like glitter as well, but it always seems to work great on Christmas cards. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a yummy, beautiful design! Happy hopping & hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute....and I love the sparkly whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossed cup, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a really stunning card! That cup is so lovely with your sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That does look like milk glass. What a cool card design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you have decorated the cup and cream!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the snowy white and your milk glass idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES to Milk Glass! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the embossed detail on the white cup. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet CAS card. I love that mug and patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marisela Delgado said: Cute card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty, I'm not crazy about using glitter either. But sometimes you just have to. Perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so pretty! love the sparkly whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty in the white with the pretty green DP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...