Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #413

Hello Everyone!
I assume lots of you are home baking pies and making stuffing.  When you get a break, join us for the latest Freshly Made Sketches sketch from the uber talented Cecile!


The sketch is true Cecile style, which I really love!
I tried various different things, and admittedly, this looked better in my head, but I ran out of time.
I started with my well loved Ken Oliver Color Bursts, making waves in various shades of green.  Eventually it all looked more like an abstract shape.  
I used the Stamplorations Merry Little Christmas Typografia Christmas stamp and heat embossed it in gold, added a few sequins and called it done! 
 That's it for me as Thanksgiving meal prep is calling my name!
We hope you find time in between your food prep, guests, traveling and whatever Thanksgiving brings you to join us!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lee Ann  




3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful splash of color! The gold embossed sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this and the splash of green on your background! the sentiment you've used is perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a clever and fabulous take on the sketch! This big green splotch looks gorgeous with the embossed sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...