Friday, November 29, 2019

Christmas Cardinal

Hello, Hello! 

I tried to run one errand today (needed to pay taxes and change over the title on a new car), BUT, the DMV was closed.  Darn.  Had to come home and craft.  
 I needed to ink up this IO cardinal a got a few months ago.  I have a thing for birds.  Love this one. 


We have the most dreary of weather today, so lighting was a bear. 

FYI, Impression Obsession has a Fantastic Black Friday Sale going on right now, 
25% off the entire site!  
I used the gorgeous, Snowy Branch Cardinal and colored him with Copics.  Sentiment is 'Peace Script'.  This font is just gorgeous and works perfectly for a peaceful winter scene. 
The sketch is from Sketch Saturday
I added some patterned paper, a die cut I had lying on my desk- it is from Simon Says Stamp- the Outlined Cluster Leaves Die, the heat embossed sentiment and a few sequins.  I also used Wink of Stella on the snow. 
I am also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend as we enter the Christmas season~

Lee Ann 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...