Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Snow Much Fun!

Hello! 

Today I am up on the Sweet n Sassy Stamps blog with this snowman card, using the new Snow Much Fun Stamp Set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.


My snowman is colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  The background was done on watercolor paper; I heat embossed the largest snowflake from the Folk Art Snowflakes Stamp Set in white ep.  Then I put a light blue wash down using Daniel Smith Watercolors
On a separate piece of watercolor paper, I did the same thing with a smaller snowflake and used red watercolor paint.  Once dry, I fussy cut the snowflake and adhered it on top of the larger snowflake. 
My snowman was popped up on the snowflake with dimensional adhesive. 
The sentiment is from the Deck the Halls Stamp Set.  I was able to get a good, solid impression of the sentiment because I used my MISTI and stamped multiple times with Versafine Black ink
Some Wink of Stella and a few sequins finish the card. 
I have a second card on the Sweet n Sassy Blog that uses this set along with the snowflake set.  Stop by to check it out!

Thanks so much for visiting and have a blessed day!

Lee Ann  


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty!! I LOVE the background and that large snowflake is gorgeous. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...