Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches Gets Snowed!

Hello, Hello!

It's Wednesday and that means it is time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!
This week our hostess is Linda, who makes every sketch look effortless!


I took some liberties with the sketch, using stenciling to replace the back panel.


My sledding, candy cane loving, snowman, from the Snow Much Fun Stamp Set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps, was colored with Copics and fussy cut out.

I had a teal watercolor panel that was also spattered with white paint in my stash that was perfect for a snowy, sledding background.  To represent the back panel, I stenciled some flourishes with a Tim Holtz stencil- Fourish- and teal ink.  The sentiment is from the Poinsettia Greeting Stamp Set and was lined up using my MISTI.
That's all from me!  Stop by the Freshly Made Sketches blog to check out the rest of the amazing inspiration, then link up a creation!

Lee Ann 

6 comments:

  1. Well this guy is as happy as can be to be out in the snow~! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE the stencil that you used instead of the second rectangle!! The blue splatter panel is PERFECT behind that adorable snowman. You totally ROCKED this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a fun card! I just love that background you've created and that snowman is just fabulous! Such an amazing take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the movement you created with the stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! I love how you added a flourish for one of the layers. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...