Thursday, November 21, 2019

Guesting with CAS(E) This Sketch

Hello Again!

I have the pleasure of joining the CAS(E) This Sketch team this week and creating with a great sketch by Brian King!


Anyone who knows me knows I am a mountain girl.  But, I know a lot more beach girls and they are beating me to retirement!  So this Art Impression Stamp set, Happy Trails,  was perfect.

Here is the sketch for this week~


My retiree is colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  My background was water colored with my beloved Ken Oliver Color Bursts. I grounded the retiree with a vellum rectangle.
I am linking up to Just us Girls for their color challenge this week~

 As well as AAA Cards- single image

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!

Lee Ann

8 comments:

  1. That looks like my kind of retirement ;-) great card, thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card! I hope you have a ncie holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! Who wouldn't want to receive this beauty for their retirement! Great use of teal too! Thanks for sharing at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, great card. Calming background to represent how retirement should be! I love the use of the vellum. Great idea! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of the layout for an AI character... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's my sort of retirement activity! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with the new challenge that's just started.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE that retirement card!! So fun with that great background you created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love the scene you set up...I think I would like to be her haha!
    Hugs,
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...